Rasa Floors is a collection of talented people, united by our passion for serving others and committed to delivering the best customer experience in the industry. We are seeking an Operations Manager to direct and coordinate the activities of workers engaged in receiving, moving, and installing flooring goods and products by performing the duties outlined below either personally or through subordinate employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- inspecting warehouse facilities and equipment and recommending changes in allocation of inventory and storage procedures;
- purchasing equipment as needed;
- planning pickup and delivery schedules for vendors;
- loading out subcontractors with materials to satisfy customer orders;
- answering inquiries on types of services offered, rates, schedules, and areas serviced;
- addressing customers’ concerns, involving such matters as: installation, scheduling, or quality and making necessary adjustments to resolve the challenge;
- examining items to be moved to ascertain approximate quantity required;
- ensuring all orders are completed within the scheduled time to the satisfaction of the customer.
This position has supervisory responsibilities. The Operations Manager:
- directly supervises 1-5 non-supervisory employees in the warehouse;
- monitors work for quality assurance;
- is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of units;
- carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws; and
- is responsible for: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.